How to reach Apartments Logis 69 and important information about the mobility Ticket
Print out the booking confirmation we sent you; it allows you to get from either the main train station or from the airport, directly to Apartments Logis 69, by public transport, without paying any bus or tram ticket.
Once arrived at Apartments Logis 69, each guest will get a Mobility Ticket, which again allows you to use the Basel public Transports (Trams or Busses) for free, during your whole stay. This is a service of Basel Tourism and the City of Basel and is included in the guest tax.
Travel from Basel main train station - Bahnhof SBB:
- leave the train station to the main place (Centralbahnplatz)
- take tram no. 1 in direction "Dreirosenbrücke"
- Leave the tram at the stop called "Hegenheimerstrasse"
- Hegenheimerstrasse is in driving direction the first street on the left side
- Walk to Hegeneheimerstrasse and continue to walk. After about 200 meters you will reach house no. 69
Travel from the airport (Euroairport):
- Leave the airport building on the Swiss side
- Take bus no. 50 in direction "Bahnhof SBB"
- Get off the bus at the stop called "Kannenfeldplatz"
- Cross the square to the tram station
- Take tram no. 1 in direction "Bahnhof SBB"
- Get off the tram at the stop called "Hegenheimerstrasse"
- Hegenheimerstrasse is in driving direction right the last street before the big wall
- Walk through Hegeneheimerstrasse and after about 200 meters you will reach house no. 69
- Scroll down this page to the very bottom
- Enter the field "From address" your current position and click on "Get directions"
- Google maps will propose you the best route to get to Apartments Logis 69