How to reach
Important information for your arrival:
Don’t buy any tram or bus tickets!
Print out the booking confirmation we sent you; it allows you to get from either the main train station or from the airport, directly to Apartments Hasenberg, by public transport, without paying any bus or tram ticket.
Once arrived at Apartments Hasenberg, each guest above the age of 12 years, will get a Mobility Ticket, which allows you to use the Basel public Transports (Trams or Busses) for free, during your whole stay. This is a service of Basel Tourism and the City of Basel and is included in the guest tax.
Travel from Basel main train station - Bahnhof SBB:
- leave the train station to the main place (Centralbahnplatz)
- take tram no. 1 in direction "Dreirosenbrücke" or tram no. 8 in direction "Neuweilerstrasse"
- Leave the tram at the second stop called "Zoo Bachletten"
- Shortly before the tram stops you will cross a bridge, Holbeinstrasse is the first street on the right side, just after the bridge
- Walk to Holbeinstrasse and continue to walk. After about 50 meters you will reach house no. 79 or 77a
Travel from the airport (Euroairport):
- Leave the airport building on the Swiss side
- Take bus no. 50 in direction "Bahnhof SBB"
- Get off the bus at the stop called "Kannenfeldplatz"
- Cross the square to the tram station
- Take tram no. 1 in direction "Bahnhof SBB"
- Get off the tram at the stop called "Zoo Bachletten"
- Holbeinstrasse is in driving direction left the last street before the bridge
- Enter the following address as destination address into your GPS device: "Holbeinstrasse 79, CH-4051 Basel"